27 mars 2013

Twitter

alyssashouse: I look terrible lol but in honor of her movie coming out, here’s a throwback of my bff selena & I at the never say never premiere in LA 😘💕❤

@alyssashouse: I look terrible lol but in honor of her movie coming out, here’s a throwback of my bff selena & I at the never say never premiere in LA ❤



unionthebrand: Your girl @confectionjewel with #selenagomez at @gottahaveitvenice#rocking the #skinny #nail #ring by #mktprice! And a #vintage #suede #fringe jacket from #gottahaveitvenice #confectionjewels #LAlife #celeb #venice #gottahaveit #venicebeach #vintage #shopping #lifesabeach
@unionthebrand: Your girl @confectionjewel with #selenagomez at @gottahaveitvenice #rocking the #skinny #nail #ring by #mktprice! And a #vintage #suede #fringe jacket from #gottahaveitvenice #confectionjewels #LAlife #celeb #venice #gottahaveit #venicebeach #vintage #shopping #lifesabeach


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar

Här kan ni kommentar om inlägget! Allt kränkande eller elakt tas bort.