19 mars 2013

Selena med fans efter The Letterman Show

 ‏@SwagerificDanny: Funny Face with my girl @selenagomez <3 
Funny Face with my girl  <3 @SwagerificDanny: ME AND MY QUEEN SELENA &lt;3 love her so much she brought us inside the hotel and talked to us for so long &lt;3
ME AND MY QUEEN SELENA <3 love her so much she brought us inside the hotel and talked to us for so long <3
nicolious:Take 1 #selenagomez
nicolious:Take 1 #selenagomez
nicolious: Take 2 ❤☺😊😄😃 #selenagomez#sheisperfect
nicoliousTake 2 ❤☺😊😄😃 #selenagomez#sheisperfect
@RaquelleH: Met Selena Gomez again ❤❤❤❤❤
Met Selena Gomez again ❤❤❤❤❤
@lov3lybieber: Through all this drama, I MET SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!
Through all this drama, I MET SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!
zaaraparveen: Met my Mexican Queen @selenagomez ughhh she&#8217;s perfection!!! Shes signed 7 cds for me
zaaraparveenMet my Mexican Queen @selenagomez ughhh she’s perfection!!! Shes signed 7 cds for me
@danicarasicci: As you can tell by the bad photography, I was freaking out. But&#8230; I JUST SAW @selenagomez IN NEW YORK
As you can tell by the bad photography, I was freaking out. But… I JUST SAW  IN NEW YORK
@ay0steven: Just met the beautiful Selena Gomez! Why is she so perfect? @selenagomez
Just met the beautiful Selena Gomez! Why is she so perfect?
taylaxo_: Selena :)
taylaxo_Selena :)
@CosmicxxLove: Me and @selenagomez 😁
Me and  😁
@annapleasee: Me and @selenagomez today at letterman! She looked literally FLAWLESS😍😍😍
Me and  today at letterman! She looked literally FLAWLESS😍😍😍


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar

Här kan ni kommentar om inlägget! Allt kränkande eller elakt tas bort.